PRICE LIST 2023
|01/04 - 19/05|
17/09 - 15/10
|19/05 - 30/06|
10/09 - 17/09
|30/06 - 14/07|
03/09 - 10/09
|10/02 - 01/04|
14/07 - 04/08
20/08 - 03/09
15/10 - 05/11
|04/08 - 20/08|
|ADULTS||5,50 €||7,00 €||7,00 €||8,00 €||9,00 €|
|CHILDREN||3,50 €||4,50 €||5,00 €||6,00 €||7,00 €|
|Standard Pitch (6A - 220V) 70 MQ / /||13,00 €||17,00 €||18,00 €||20,00 €||22,00 €|
|PLUS Pitch (10A - 220V) 80 MQ / / / /||18,00 €||22,00 €||23,00 €||25,00 €||27,00 €|
Departure Time: (check-out) max h. 12.00
|EXTRA CAR / SMALL TENT/ MOTO||4,00 €||5,00 €||6,00 €||6,50 €||7,00 €|
|EXTRA CAR / SMALL TENT/ MOTO||3,00 €||3,00 €||4,00 €||4,00 €||5,00 €|
|WEEK-END PITCH* (departure max. h. 18.00)||18,00 €||22,00 €||23,00 €||25,00 €||27,00 €|
|DAILY GUEST||6,50 €||8,00 €||9,00 €||10,00 €||11,00 €|
|* On the day of departure the pitch can be vacated from 12am - 6pm. Payment for the cost of the pitch only.
The minimum stay in the Agricampeggio is 2 nights
Period 01/05/2023 - 30/09/2023 - TOURIST TAX NOT INCLUDED 0,55€/PAX (BABY —> SENIORES)/DAY
1. Upon arrival, Guests must give a valid form of ID to the staff at reception in order to be registered in compliance with legal provisions. Failure to comply constitutes violation of the Italian Penal Code. Minors unaccompanied by a parent or a guardian cannot stay at the Campsite.
2. Visitors are not permitted unless authorised by the Management and must register at reception. Upon furnishing valid ID, authorised visitors are given a one hour free Entry Pass. If the visitor intends to stay longer or use the Campsite facilities, they will be required to pay the daily rate. Permits are not granted before 8 am and after 9 pm. Guests at the Campsite are expected to inform their visitors of the internal regulation of the Campsite and ensure it is observed.
3. Campsite hours SUMMER: 08.00 AM – 22.00 PM WINTER: 08.00 AM – 1.00 PM / 3.00 PM – 9.00 PM
4. From 11.00 PM to 07.00 AM and from 1.00 PM to 3.00 PM, vehicles are not allowed to pass and there must be total silence.
5. Every camper must look after his/her own belongings personally. The Management is not responsible for any theft or less in any case.
6. It is totally prohibited to damage plants, flowers, equipment and varius services. Any damage must be repaid on the basis of the initial value.
7. Your stay will be calculated on the basis of the number of nights. You must leave by 12.00 noon. After 12.00 noon, you will be charged for one more day.
8. Every camper has the right to a camping pitch with electricity sockets, water and access to the services. The camper must maintain his/her propriety within th pitch perimeter.
9. It is not allowed to occupy other pitches than the one assigned, with chairs, tables, bikes, etc.
10. Dogs must be kept on a leash and fitted with a muzzle. Dogs may NOT acces the services or be let loose in the pitch area. The dog owners will be responsible for their dropping and any disturbance to person and things.
11. Equipment and materials left unguarded will be removed after 7 days.
12. The open flame barbecue is not allowed but only through the use of gas or electric stoves.
13. It is not allowed to move the vehicle from the pitch and park near the entrance without having first made the balance of the stay, the cash desk times for payment are as follows: 8.00 – 13.00 | 15.00 – 19.00
14. The pitches are assigned by the management, except in special cases where the reservation is specific. In case of change of pitch you must ALWAYS ask at the reception.
15. In the interest of all campers, please comply with these regulations so that everyone enjoys their time at Punta Sabbioni, Venice.